How long does the promotion go for?
Promotion commences on 09:00am 02/09/2020 and final entries close at 05:00pm on 31/10/2020 (“Promotional Period”). Promotion times are AEST and AEDT (as the case requires) for Australian residents.
How do I enter and what EXTRA®products can I enter with?
During the promotional period, purchase a specially marked pack or bottle of EXTRA®chewing gum from any retailer that stocks specially marked packs or bottles of EXTRA® chewing gum in Australia. Entry is subject to the limits outlined in Clause 6 of the Promotion’s Terms and Conditions.
Visit www.wrigleyextra.com.au or, using your mobile device and the QR Code Application, scan the QR Code featured on the specially marked pack/bottle of EXTRA® chewing gum to be directed to the website. Follow the prompts to the competition entry page.
Complete the following fields:
- Enter your details (First and last name, Email address, Full residential address, Contact phone number, Male or Female)
- Enter Unique Code (found on the inside of the specially marked EXTRA® chewing gum product)
Check the boxes confirming that the entrant:
- Is an Australian resident aged 18 years or over and that neither themselves nor their family members are an employee of the Promoter, Uber Australia, Integer Australia, Blackhawk Network or any other agency associated with this promotion;
- Agrees to these Terms and Conditions and agrees that if any of the above requirements are not met, that the entrant’s entry can be subject to invalidation.
- they will only enter a maximum of one (1) entry for each eligible product purchased;
- they will only enter once per day;
- they will take a photograph of their product packaging, clearly showing its Unique Code which was used for entry and ensure the photograph is clearly taken outside of a retail environment in an outdoor setting;
- they will safely store this photo until 14 November 2020 (14 working days after the last date of the Promotional Period); and
- they understand that this promotion is heavily monitored against fraudulent activity and that if the entrant is found to have submitted fraudulent entries using multiple email addresses and/or IP addresses and/or multiple residence addresses of close similarity and/or multiple names of close similarity, that all of their entries will automatically be deemed invalid.
- Enter security Captcha
- Submit the fully completed form.
Should I keep my receipt/s?
You do not need to keep your receipts. However, you do need to keep a photo of your EXTRA® chewing gum packs/bottles used to enter. See the next Question-and-Answer, below, to learn more about this.
Please take a photo of the product packaging, as you may be required to share this to confirm your entry validity. Ensure the photo clearly shows the Unique Code, which was used for your entry, the product packaging clearly open, and that the photo is clearly taken outside of a retail environment. You will need to safely store this photo until 15/02/2021 (14 days after the 2nd chance unclaimed prize draw date).
How many times can I enter?
Only one (1) entry is permitted per person per day, following the steps for valid entry outlined in clause 6 of the Terms and Conditions of this Promotion. Only one (1) Unique Code per entry is permitted. The same Unique Code cannot be used more than once, and unrecognised codes will be deemed invalid. Each entry must be submitted separately.
Entrants found to have submitted fraudulent entries including, without limitation, by way of multiple email addresses and/or IP addresses will be deemed invalid. For more information, read our Terms and Conditions located here.
Where are the terms and conditions?
You can find these here, or at the base of this page where it reads: 'Terms & Conditions'.
Does my Uber voucher have any conditions?
The Uber gift card expiry is listed in the email you received your voucher in, and can be spent on ride or eats. For full terms and conditions visit uber.com/legal/gift-cards/en-au. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Uber gift card are not included. Any unused balance of the Uber gift card will not be awarded as cash.
How will I know if I have won?
The Promoter will use a computer drawing system to randomly determine three thousand five hundred (3500) winning times during the Promotional Period (each a "Winning Time"). The first entry, received on or after each Winning Time, will be the provisional winner of a prize and will be notified immediately on screen. If any prize for a particular day is not won (i.e. there are no entries (or not enough entries) received on that day on or after each Winning Time), the un-won prize/s will be allocated to the 2nd chance draw.
Can I win more than once?
A maximum of two prizes allowed per person (excluding SA residents), for regulatory reasons.
What is Captcha?
This is just a security measure intended to distinguish a human from machine input, we use it to make sure all entrants are genuine and not spam, automated or set up to enter multiple times. It’s in essence just another entry field, but it is slightly different in that it will be a small online visual perception task. It’s designed so that humans can pass it, but not computers.
What are the prizes?
We are giving away 2000 x $10 Uber Credit vouchers, 1000 x $20 Uber Credit vouchers, 400 x $50 Uber Credit vouchers, and 100 x $100 Uber Credit vouchers.
If any prizes are unclaimed, when is the 2nd chance draw?
A 2nd chance draw for any unclaimed prizes will take place at 11:00am AEDT on 01/02/2021 at Prime Focus L1, 534 Church Street, Cremorne, VIC 3121, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Only entries that have not won a prize already will be entered into the relevant 2nd chance draw. Winners (if any) will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw. Winners’ names will be published to www.wrigleyextra.com.au from 03/02/2021.
Is there anyone I can contact about the promotion for any more questions?
You can contact the Mars Wrigley Consumer Care team on 1800 084 222 (Australia) or through the 'Contact Us' link here.